Look your best, from the start.
Mommy Makeover in Cleveland, OH
he increasingly popular procedure known as the mommy makeover is actually a compilation of several different surgeries to get mommies feeling back to the same levels of confidence they had in their pre-baby days. Located in the heart of Lyndhurst, Dr. Husni and the professionals at Neo Aesthetic Institute are proud to offer mommy makeovers to women in Cleveland, Akron, and the neighboring communities in Ohio.
What is a Mommy Makeover?A mommy makeover refers to a personalized combination of body contouring, breast enhancement and skin rejuvenation procedures that aim to restore a woman’s pre-pregnancy body. These procedures may include:The best thing about each and every mommy makeover procedure is that it is fully tailored to fit the needs of each individual patient. The options are discussed during your one-on-one consultation. A mommy makeover is much less expensive than if you were to come in for each individual procedure at separate times. Further, since everything is done at once, there is less recovery time than if you were to come in for several separate procedures.
How Much Does a Mommy Makeover Cost in Cleveland, OH?The cost of your mommy makeover is going to depend on the extent of the procedure needed to help you achieve your desired results. Dr. Husni will go over the details of your mommy makeover including its overall cost during the time of your private consultation. At Neo Aesthetic Institute, we are happy to offer financing options that allow you the comfort and convenience of paying for your procedure at your leisure.
How do I Prepare for my Mommy Makeover?Once you have scheduled your surgery, there are several steps you can take to help ensure a smooth procedure and quick recovery. Dr. Husni will give you detailed instructions to properly and thoroughly prepare for your mommy makeover prior to your procedure, but there are some general rules you can start planning for:
- Make personal arrangements. Have a ride to and from the hospital the day of your procedure, as well as someone to care for you immediately after. Arrange time off from work and find a way to minimize your responsibilities at home.
- Avoid certain substances such as alcohol, nicotine, ibuprofen or aspirin, and certain vitamin supplements in the time leading up to your surgery. These can cause complications and interfere with the healing process. It’s important you inform Dr. Husni of any other medications you may be taking as well.
- Refrain from strenuous exercise the day before your mommy makeover, and do not eat or drink for at least eight to 12 hours prior.
- On the day of your procedure, do not wear any makeup, contact lenses, or jewelry. Clothes and shoes should be loose-fitting, comfortable, and easy to take on and off.
What Can I Expect During my Mommy Makeover?Dr. Husni has several years of surgical experience in addition to extensive training and qualifications to help you decide which combination of procedures will result in the body you’re looking for. Your personalized treatment plan will likely help resolve the following complications:
- Remove stubborn fat around the hips, waist, and thighs
- Tighten stretched and sagging skin at the abdomen
- Lift breasts that have been deflated from breastfeeding
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sunken features around the face