Fillers & Injectables
Dermal Fillers and Injectables in Cleveland, OH
Dermal filler and wrinkle blocking injectable treatments allow you to take years off of your appearance without having to miss a day of work. Located in the heart of Lyndhurst, Dr. Husni is proud to offer a variety of injectable treatments to men and women in Cleveland, Akron, and the neighboring communities in Ohio who wish to rejuvenate their skin without lengthy downtime and recovery period.
What are Injectables?
Injectable treatments at Neo Aesthetic Institute refer to dermal filler gels and wrinkle blocking treatments that smooth away the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face for an overall rejuvenated look. Dermal filler gels work by replenishing naturally occurring sugars in the body called hyaluronic acid, and adding volume back into portions of the face that have depleted over time. Dermal filler treatments work best for fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth, lips, chin, and to add volume sunken or thinned features such as the lips and cheeks. Wrinkle blocking injectable treatments work by temporarily relaxing the muscles in the face that cause fine lines and deep wrinkles to appear. These wrinkle blocking treatments are typically best used to treat wrinkles along the forehead, between the brows and around the eyes. All injectable treatments are minimally invasive and do not require downtime following treatment.
How Much Do Injectables Cost in Cleveland, OH?
The cost of your injectable treatment is going to depend on the extent of the procedure needed to help you achieve your desired results. Dr. Husni will go over the details of your injectable treatment its overall cost during the time of your private consultation. At Neo Aesthetic Institute, we are happy to offer financing options that allow you the comfort and convenience of paying for your procedure at your leisure.
What Injectable Treatments are Offered?
At Neo Aesthetic Institute, board-certified plastic and cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Nicholas Husni, offers the following injectable treatments:
- Botox® is one of the most popular wrinkle blocking injectable treatments most-popularly used to treat the fine lines and deep wrinkles across the forehead, between the brows, and around the eyes.
- Similar to Botox®, Dysport® is also a popular injectable treatment used to relax the wrinkle-causing muscles in the forehead, between the brows and around the eyes.
- Restylane® is a popular dermal filler treatment that adds volume to sunken features of the face and helps smooth away your fine lines and wrinkles.
- Juvederm® is another popular dermal filler treatment that replenishes the lost volume in the cheeks and lips and helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the face.
- Radiesse® is a dermal filler treatment that uses a special active ingredient that helps boost the body’s natural production of collagen for long-lasting results that improve over time.
- Like Radiesse®, Sculptra® uses a special active ingredient that boosts collagen production in the skin to smooth away your fine lines and wrinkles for years at a time.
- Belotero Balance®
- Belotero Balance® is formulated with hyaluronic acid to add volume to your sunken features, thinned features, or fine lines and wrinkles for an overall refreshed look.
With the latest technology and patient-based care, we at Neo Aesthetic Institute in Lyndhurst are dedicated to providing the best possible outcome for patients in Cleveland, Akron and the surrounding areas of Ohio. Dr. Husni is invested in your care every step of the way. Contact us to schedule your one-on-one consultation with Dr. Husni today to reveal your truest beauty.