A mommy makeover combines several cosmetic surgeries to contour and sculpt your body after pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding. Dr. Husni and his team believe motherhood is a beautiful journey, but you may want your pre-pregnancy body back. You are not alone, women increasingly want to improve their bodies after pregnancy.
A mommy makeover can help you achieve the look you desire through liposuction, breast augmentation, a tummy tuck, and several other procedures that will fit your needs.
Does a mommy makeover always involve a breast augmentation?
A mommy makeover entails more than one plastic surgery procedure, but it can include whatever procedures you want. The most common surgeries performed during a mommy makeover are:
- Breast augmentation (implants): Silicone or saline breast implants restore lost volume to the breast, create a more balanced figure, and can be used to reshape breasts.
- Breast lift: A breast lift reshapes the breast without the use of implants by removing excess skin and repositioning the nipple and remaining skin.
- Breast Reduction: A breast reduction is similar to a breast lift, but the goal is to reduce the volume in the breast while simultaneously lifting and reshaping the breast.
- Tummy Tuck: During a tummy tuck, excess fat and skin are removed and the abdomen is repositioned.
- Body lift: A full-body lift can include lifting the thighs, lower hips, abdomen, and more.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that reduces stubborn fat in the stomach, thighs, and several other areas the patient is concerned with.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: This procedure pairs liposuction and lipo-filling to contour your bottom.
One of the benefits of a mommy makeover is that it can be tailored to your distinct needs.
Why do women pair breast augmentation with a mommy makeover?
You may choose to include breast augmentation with a mommy makeover for a number of reasons. First, many women breastfeed which can cause the breasts to lose volume and sag. Second, pregnancy causes the breasts to enlarge and shrink back down after the baby is born, which also causes sagging. As a result, breast augmentation is often part of a mommy makeover because women want fuller, perkier, and more youthful breasts again.
How much does a mommy makeover cost?
The price of a mommy makeover varies from state to state and even city to city. It also depends on which procedures you have done. According to USA Today, a mommy makeover could cost between “$10,000 to $20,000.” However, many women choose a mommy makeover because it is less expensive to have several surgeries at one time versus having them performed separately.
Husni’s goal is to help women look and feel beautiful by assisting them in choosing the procedures that will give them the best aesthetic results. He and his exceptional team will gladly conduct a consultation with you to discuss how a mommy makeover can benefit you.