If you have been contemplating getting laser hair removal in Cleveland, now is the time! A series of laser hair removal treatments will give you smooth skin and cut down the time of your beauty routine dramatically. Starting treatments this spring will have you looking and feeling more confident just in time for summer.
Here are three reasons you’ll want to start treatments this spring:
- Start now, be smoother later – The tone of your skin and pigmentation of your hair will dictate how many treatments you will need. Most people need anywhere between three and six treatments. All treatments should be done a couple of weeks apart, making all the better reason to get started now.
- Save time – Once you complete your treatments, you will no longer need to shave on a regular basis, making your routine quicker and your summer more carefree.
- Enjoy the benefits long term – You will enjoy the results long past this summer season. The results are often permanent, but there is the potential for touch ups being needed.
Although treatments take a few weeks to complete, the long-lasting results are certainly worth the wait. After your initial consultation, it is important to properly prepare for your treatments by following these guidelines:
- Avoid sun exposure; you don’t want to have a sunburn at the time of your treatment.
- Avoid hair removal that involves the removal of the hair follicle such as waxing, plucking, or electrolysis.
- Do not use skin bleaching or self-tanning products. The laser will perform best if there is the proper amount of contrast between the pigmentation of the hair and the skin.
If you are ready to get started on your hair removal treatments, contact Dr. Husni’s office to schedule a consultation. During your consultation, you will discuss your aesthetic goals and Dr. Husni and his staff will work with you to create a personalized laser treatment plan to get you ready for the warmer weather.